At Mallory Safety, we believe in the values of diversity and inclusion.
We believe in the diversity of thoughts, ideas, beliefs, experiences, and the inclusion of people regardless of their race, color, sex, language, national origin, religion, orientation or age. We believe that diversity is strength and we take pride in our stance against racism.
Our objective is to play a positive role in helping workers be more productive and safer, and to help companies compete and win in their space.
Mallory's fundamental core behaviors and positive approach to diversity and inclusion are outlined in our 33 Core Behaviors, we refer to as, The Mallory Way.
These fundamentals uniquely influence our day-to-day interactions with customers, and with each other.
Mallory's Fundamental Diversity Tenants
- Mallory is an organization that is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive environment for all employees, customers and others who may come into contact with them.
- Mallory Employees will work with, and support, customers and employees regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, language, abilities/disabilities, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or country of origin.
- Mallory will uphold these diversity ideals and lead by example through outreach, promoting communication, and participating in community relations and development programs.
- Mallory Employees will ensure that people are treated solely on the basis of their abilities and potential, regardless of race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, organization membership, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, background, location, or any other distinction.
- Mallory will value the contributions made by individuals and groups of people from diverse cultural, ethnic, socioeconomic and distinctive backgrounds.
- Mallory will promote and sustain an inclusive and supportive environment which affirms the equal and fair treatment of individuals in fulfilling their potential and does not afford unfair privilege to any individual or group.
- We will challenge inequality and less favorable treatment by encouraging positive action to address inequality, both within Mallory, the customers and markets we serve, and our work.
- Mallory will promote an environment free of harassment and bullying on any grounds.