Mallory is committed to providing our customers personal protective equipment (PPE) to support worker and customer safety. Due to high demand for COVID-19-related PPE, some Website items may not reflect real-time availability, and/or we cannot guarantee fulfillment of requested quantities.
PPE and cleaning products include, but are not limited to:
- N95 respirators
- Facepiece respirators
- Disposable gloves
- Disposable clothing
- Cleaning products
Mallory is closely monitoring these products and will share updated information as it becomes available. Please call for real-time product information: 1-800-MALLORY.
Mallory Safety COVID-19 Coronavirus Updates:
April 6, 2020
Read and Download Updated PPE Market Facts
March 30, 2020
SAIF Establishes $10 Million COVID-19 Worker Safety Fund - Download Statement HERE
March 26, 2020
Mallory Safety COVID-19 Critical Vendor Statements
Read and Download the Mallory Eugene COVID-19 Critical Vendor Statement HERE
Read and Download the Mallory Seattle COVID-19 Critical Vendor Statement HERE
Read and Download the Mallory Salt Lake City COVID-19 Critical Vendor Statement HERE
Read and Download the Mallory NW Portland COVID-19 Critical Vendor Statement HERE
March 24, 2020
Mallory Safety OMNIA-US Communities COVID-19 Information
Read and Download the Mallory Omnia-US Communities COVID-19 Info HERE
March 20, 2020
Mallory Safety COVID-19 Impact and Product Supply Response
These are challenging times. The worldwide COVID-19 situation is having a dramatic impact on our lives, businesses, and on supply chains. Mallory provides essential services to businesses with the support and supplies necessary to operate. As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate, we want to keep you informed of the steps Mallory has implemented to continue to service our customers, and most importantly, ensure the health and well-being of our staff and the communities we serve.
Safety and Products
- Safety and welfare of our customers, workers, staff and community is primary: Mallory is following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are reminding our employees about frequent hand washing, and we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment - to better ensure the safety of all people we work and live with.
- Current Demand for PPE, Respirators and Sanitizers: In answer to the COVID-19 situation, we created an internal 20-member Mallory Pandemic Response Team. This team is focused on monitoring incoming requests and supplier inventory positions on in-demand products. We are experiencing an extremely volatile supply chain for certain PPE products, and the availability is changing daily. Supply is constrained nationwide for N95 respirators, half-mask and full-face reusable respirators, disposable gloves, disposable clothing, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, isolation gowns, soaps and detergents, and thermometers. Manufacturers in these categories are working to meet first responder demand while not stocking-out their traditional industrial customers. Fortunately, as the largest safety distributor on the West Coast, Mallory is a significant partner for these manufacturers, and we've been firm and persistent in our request for inventory and ongoing communication. An important part of our plan is doing everything in our power to continue to provide critical product delivery to our customers. We appreciate our loyal customers, and that is how we express loyalty back - by prioritizing the customers for whom the inventory was brought in for in the first place.
- Our Mallory Pandemic Response Team has been able to protect our existing customers from stock-outs by:
- Encouraging our customers to ration their use of these products and approve alternates where necessary.
- Working with our customers to communicate with suppliers any expected demand changes.
- Demanding high level communication and responsiveness from manufacturers about product availability and shipment timing.
- Implementing tight controls of sales to any new customers.
- Opportunistically buying from secondary and tertiary sources.
- Because the situation is rapidly changing and evolving, we can only project that customers' supply expectations should be adjusted: Supply delivery and availability are changing daily. COVID-19 is projected to be a protracted event; potentially with flare-ups throughout the year. We are at risk for global demand to outstrip supply throughout 2020.Unfortunately, most all suppliers and distributors' cupboards are bare.
Mallory's primary focus is to Passionately Create Safer and More Productive Workplaces. Our emphasis is on people's safety and providing the right prioritization of supplying products for our historical customers. Our supply chain and procurement team are among the best in the country - and they are working tirelessly to locate and obtain the products that our customers need for their operations. Mallory will communicate updated information as soon as possible, and do our best to propose alternative safety solutions for customers and their workers. For additional information, please contact your Mallory Representative.